Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Algebra 1 Interactive Journal beginnings

It is taking shape!  I updated information on the Algebra 1 Interactive Journal page.  I decided to keep a running record of work and updates in one place to help reflect on the process and implementing it with my students.  I have not used journals in class before so I am excited to start this and hope I can keep up with it and make it beneficial for my students!

I currently have everything in a 1/2 inch binder.  I want to keep things as small as possible as my students will need to keep up with these and bring them to class everyday.  I know I have some students that will not carry them around, so I will also have some crates that they can temporarily keep them in the room if they choose to on days they don't have homework or tests.  I think I may want to move up to a 1 inch binder because I would like for them to keep their quizzes and tests in the last section for finals and that will take up some room.

No comments:

Post a Comment